Are you feeling the heat from your creditors?
- Have you received harassing phone calls at home and work from collections agencies?
- Are you more than one payment behind on your mortgage, auto loan, or credit card debt?
- Are you considering committing credit suicide by filing for bankruptcy?
- Are your debts robbing you of sleep at night and preventing you from concentrating at work?
Imagine how good being debt free will feel. Call NEAL LAW FIRM today and take the first step toward a debt free lifestyle.
Qualifying For Debt Settlement
To qualify for assistance settling your debts, you must meet three simple requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older;
- You must have at least $2500 in qualifying debts;
- You must have a job or other source of income from which your creditors can receive payments under the DEBT SETTLEMENT PROGRAM agreement;
- You must have experienced a hardship.
What is a Hardship?
A hardship can include many things: the birth of a child, the added expense of caring for a parent, diminished earnings for a commissioned salesperson due to changes in an industry, etc.
If you are unsure if you qualify, we invite you to call us to discuss your situation with one of our debt reduction specialist.
Even for those who are unsure about qualifying for the hardship requirement, it’s worth a phone call. In many cases, our specialist are able to ask the right questions to reveal a basis for asking creditors to negotiate based upon a hardship. The call and the initial consultation are free.
The Debts We Can Help You Settle
At THE NEAL LAW FIRM, we can help you settle many different kinds of debts as part of a multi-year debt settlement program:
- Credit card debts – Whether the account is current and you are making minimum payments or it has been referred to collections, our specialist can negotiate a settlement for credit card debts.
- Store Cards – Our certified debt settlement program can reduce your department store cards by up to 50% or more.
- Unsecured lines of credit – If you have a signature loan or other line of credit that is not secured by real estate or other assets, our debt negotiators can help you reach a financially viable debt settlement.
- Unsecured personal loans – The law firm offers DEBT NEGOTIATORS who are skilled at reaching agreements with creditors who hold unsecured personal loans. Don’t pay penalties, costs and other fees when negotiating a debt settlement means paying less and being debt free sooner!
- Medical bills – Regardless of the source of your unpaid medical bills, our specialist can help you settle with hospitals, doctors, and collection agencies. Having an able debt settlement specialist on your side can help convince collectors to settle for an amount that is reasonable and that you can pay.
- Credit Cards from Retailers – If your debts includes past due amounts owed to retailers or other specialty stores on their credit cards, you will find help our seasoned debt negotiators can help you become debt free. We negotiate settlements with these retailers every day, so we know what they will accept as a settlement for these unsecured debts. In any negotiation, knowledge is power. Having debt negotiators who know from experience what kind of debt settlement is possible is much better than trying to negotiate on your own.
- Rent Defaults – Even if you have moved out, our consultants can help you negotiate an amount your former landlord will accept as payment in full. Removing these defaults from your credit report can dramatically improve your scores and rates available to you on a home mortgage.
- Judgments – If you have been sued and had a judgment recorded against you for a non-tax debt, our debt specialist can still help you reach a settlement with the judgment-holder. Because collecting can be difficult, in many cases, our consultants are able to settle with your creditor for much less than the full amount owed.
Don’t delay. CALL RIGHT NOW
to see if you qualify for our debt settlment program. You'll get a free debt analysis by one of our SETTLEMENT SPECIALISTS. Our firm has been successful in negotiating credit card debt reduction by 50% or more.
Our Debt Negotiators know from experience what kind of debt settlement is possible.
It is much better to let a professional negotiate a SETTLEMENT than trying to handle this on your own.